The rule 14804 “Service providers related to trips for languages study- Requirements” specifies minimum levels of quality of service offered to the students whom learn a language abroad in classes with a foreign teacher, such as some services linked to, for example: hospitality, supervision and recreational activities usually planned for type of study’s programs. The norm is destined for trips providers of study included schools, tour operator or travel agencies.
Important points of the rule are:
- Information that must be supplied by the travel organizer clearly, transparent and understandable;
- Supply of the service;
- Information on the management and the stuff that must be qualified;
- Plan of teaching, judgment of participants, subject of the course;
- Free time;
- General requirements on leaders;
- Monitoring of client’s satisfaction;
- Insurance (in the end, the rule establishes that the organizer stipulates an insurance policy against risks of civil responsibility).