How much does it cost to certify?
The cost depends on the days/man necessary for the verifications at the organizations.
The necessary days are defined according to your company’s size, the sector in which you operate and the type of certification required.
When the days/man are laid down, the price are calculated on the basis of the price list in force.
How long does it take to certify?
A time cannot be defined because it depends on the company and the certification’s type.
The ideal process can be divided into three phases:
- first phase: we analyse the current situation and the existing gaps;
- second phase: the management system is improved to eliminate gaps;
- third phase: verification is requested from an accredited certification body.
How long is a certificate?
As a rule, certifications have a duration of three years.
The certificate shall be issued after a successful first verification and shall expire after three years. During this period, two audits are carried out by the institution called surveillance audits.
Why do I have to certify?
Efficiency is the mother of all certifications. By certifying you value your company and acquiring a method that allows you to continuously improve. This is the main lever that must push you to certify you. Then there are other advantages:
- you can participate in tenders;
- you have the possibility to improve relations with public administrations;
- you can have discounts and reductions on taxes and contributions;
- increase the prestige.
Who can certify?
Any organization can certify, whatever the sector of belonging (companies, schools, professional studios, hospitals, public facilities, non-profit organizations, football teams etc.).
How and where can I use the certification logo?
The certification logo, which is sent with the certificate, must be used according to the rules. These shall be laid down in the Regulation applicable to the type of certification held.
Let us summarize some elements:
- can be used in delivered color or in white/black mode, respecting the original base-height ratio;
- the use of logos and certificates and their dissemination must refer exclusively to the services/products covered by the audits carried out and to the certifications of conformity issued by the entity;
- the certification logo may be used on documents, stationery, advertising material, publications, presentations, letterhead, business cards, websites, invoices, transport documents, signs and signs of the organization, vehicles and company vehicles;
- this use must always be combined with the trademark and/or company name of the certified organisation, highlighting any aspects not covered by the certification.
How can I get a quote?
Click on the following link and leave your details. We will contact you within 24h.
How can I become a customer if I am already certified with another entity?
The procedure for transferring the certificate is detailed in the certification regulation which can be consulted and downloaded from the download area of our site.
For more information click on the link and leave your data. We will contact you within 24h.
I am certified Dimitto. Where do I find my certificate data?
The first certification consists of two phases that are normally called Phase (Stage) 1 and Phase (Stage) 2.
In Phase 1, it shall be verified whether the organisation has prepared what is required by the standard.
When Phase 1 is successful, Phase 2 shall be carried out to verify the results achieved.
Upon successful completion of Phase 2, the certificate shall be issued.
How long does it take from verification to receipt of the certificate?
If the verification is successful, the certificate shall be issued within two working days.
This aspect is defined in the contract. If we do not respect the promised time, we refund the cost of the invoice.
How does a certification process take place?
The first phase is the analysis of the application for certification, followed by an economic offer.
Accepted the contract we plan the Audit certification which consists of two steps: Phase 1 and Phase 2. Upon successful verification is issued the certificate which is valid for three years.
How long does it take from contract acceptance to audit planning?
This aspect is agreed with the client during the negotiation. We work according to the Goiso method, so that we keep our promises and ensure results.
What are periodic maintenance?
The certificate shall normally be issued for a period of three years.
During this period, two surveillance visits are planned, one each year.
These verifications, carried out as the initial verification at the organizations, allow to confirm the validity of the certificate.
What’s an ESCo?
The Energy Service Company (also known as ESCo) are companies that carry out interventions aimed at improving energy efficiency, taking on the risk of the initiative and freeing the final customer from any organizational and investment burden.
The obtained economic savings are shared between the esco and the final customer with various types of commercial agreement.
It’s a market in strong development and the demand for esco certificate is constantly growing.
Here are some elements you need to possess to apply for certification according to UNI CEI 11352:16 to an accredited certification body:
- you can be a company or an individual company, the important thing that among the activities of the Chamber certificate is present one of these indications: «energy services», «energy efficiency services», «integrated energy services»;
- an energy management expert (ege) must be present on the farm;
- you must have handled at least one contract to guarantee your result;
- you must have the technical and organizational ability to carry out the activities previewed from UNI CEI 11352, also with confidence in outsourcing.
What are the severity and frequency indices of workplace accidents?
Frequency index: how many accidents have occurred, for every million hours worked in a given period (and/or in a given area) at company level, comparable with those INAIL elaborated for territorial area and sector.
It’s determined by the formula:
Frequency index = n° accidents x 1,000,000 / n°hours worked.
Severity index: number of days of absence due to accidents occurring over a certain period of time and/or scope. The index is determined by the following formula: Severity index = n° total days accidents x 1,000 / n° hours worked.
What is an accredited certification body?
A certification body is a company that carries out verification, inspection and control activities aimed at issuing a certificate of conformity.
To be able to operate it is necessary that it has certain requirements.
The possession of these requirements is verified by an accreditation body which, by accrediting the entity, certifies its competence to operate.
Decreased certification Services work with the accreditation accredia (single Italian accreditation body) and with the accreditation SAS (Swiss accreditation system).
How can I check if a company is certified by Dimitto?
On our website, in the Register Certified Companies section, indicating the certificate number or the company name of the organization, you can check if the certificate is certified, for which standards and if the certification is still valid.
Which companies can certify themselves?
The reference standards, which are the basis of the application of the various certifications, it have been designed to adapt to all the organizational realities, whatever the sector to which they belong (companies, schools, professional studios, hospitals, public facilities, non-profit organizations, even football teams).
I need a consultant. Can you help me?
The consultant is a figure who helps organizations implement the rules established by the various rules.
The consultant isn’t obligatory but helps the organization making it efficient and ready to be certified.
Decreased doesn’t provide any counselling activity.
Dimitto distributes a service of Gap-Analysis that allows to estimate GAP and strengths.